Saturday, June 12, 2010

Amazing painting of Fernando Ruiz (Catalonia, Spain):

Doppelsöldner of the Black Legion 1520





























































4 comments:

  1. Fernando, great job, really. But "Catalonia" to tell the truth, it´s a part of Spain. Please, the rest of the world don't understand this fantastic concept. Be soecific. Ciao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, don't tell me what my opinions are. I didn't tell Yuri to write Catalonia. In fact, I agree that Catalonia is part of Spain. I was born in Málaga (but I live in Barcelona). In any case, this detail doesn't seem too much important in a blog about miniatures. That's why I didn't say anything to Yuri...
    Regards
    Fernando Ruiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I first tell you that the miniature is fantastic, no doubt is very cool ... I'd like to know what brand is this miniature, and if you know if distributed in Spain

    thanks, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    This is a CASTLEminiature.
    In Spain( Barcelona) it is here:
    http://www.area51-d.com/index.php?cPath=65_139&osCsid=e6c6cb9ca1cecffdab8375698d0f5ccc
    Regards,
    Yury

    ReplyDelete