A lovely evocative bust from the legend of our childhood Yury my friend. I can see many beautiful painted versions of this coming along as modellers across the globe try to achieve the lighting effect your master photos have created. A great choice of product too as many have a passion for piratical fare :-)
Congratulations, you did an amazing work!!! I realy enjoy your sculpt's, they have a lot off movement and life!!! Thank's for puting the direction off mi blog in your list!!!!
A lovely evocative bust from the legend of our childhood Yury my friend. I can see many beautiful painted versions of this coming along as modellers across the globe try to achieve the lighting effect your master photos have created.
ReplyDeleteA great choice of product too as many have a passion for piratical fare :-)
I trust you & the family are all well.
Mike
Another fantastic bust. Very good to try the directional light effect. Congratulations, amigo!
ReplyDeleteRegards
FeR
Hi Yury!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, you did an amazing work!!!
I realy enjoy your sculpt's, they have a lot off movement and life!!!
Thank's for puting the direction off mi blog in your list!!!!
Cheers from Brasil!!!